Chapter by Chapter
"Anoles: Those Florida Yard Lizards" features colorful graphics and brief, punchy, information-packed chapters. You'll learn, laugh a little, and learn some more. Here are the chapter titles:
- The Unlikely Conversation
- Day 1: Hey, We're Not Chameleons
- The Origin of Anoles: Just How Old Are They?
- Where Anoles Fit In With Other Animals
- So, Uh, Why Are You In My Yard?
- Impact of the Invaders
- Day 2: Where Do They Live?
- Geography, Population & Who's Number 1?
- Territoriality and Body Language
- Day 3: Anatomy and the Senses
- A Peek Inside the Anole
- Exploring the Mouth, Nostrils and Ears
- Precision Vision: What They See
- Jet Lag and Cyclops: A Third Eye
- Magic Trait #1: Walking Straight Up
- Magic Trait #2: The Tail That Grows Back
- Magic Trait #3: The Dewlap
- Magic Trait #4: Color Change
- Magic Trait #5: The Convertible Back Crest
- Are They Really Cold-Blooded?
- The Battles of Mating Season
- The Spoils of Victory
- Greetings, World: Birth of a Hatchling
- Day 4: So, What's To Eat?
- The Food Critics Review
- And One More, Ahem, Menu Item
- Anole Enemies: Staying Off Their Menu
- Physical Prowess: By Land, Air and Water
- Track and Field Events
- The 5th & Final Day: Sleep, Winters, Captivity
- The Unexpected Announcement
- The Quest for Habitat
- The Lizards Wind Down
- A Glance At Those Florida Yard Lizards
- The Day After: Release, References, Hearsay
A Professional Attitude
You can easily change the names and functions of each of the links on the left to better suite your own needs. Every AllWebCo site comes with a comprehensive help page to aid you with the setup. You can also easily exchange the Flash logo above with your own graphic logo by renaming one file.
Contact Us for more information